Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for registering for SAB Ki Paathshala
I. Terms & Conditions
1. Multi Screen Media Private Limited ("MSM") is holding the online activity "SAB Ki Paathshala‟ (the "Activity") on this website at http://www.sabtv.com/skp/ ("Website").
2. The Activity shall consist of various online competitions (at MSM‟s sole discretion) and shall be communicated on the Website and/or through any other medium at MSM‟s sole discretion (each a "Competition").
3. The Competition shall be open for children between the age of 4-18 years. For sake of clarity, the child must be four years old and not older than 18 years as on the date on which MSM declares a winner for the Competition.
4. Only the Parents/guardian of the children as stated above must register on the Website including any Competition ("User").
5. In order to register on the Website, the Parents/guardian of the children need to visit the Website and fill in the registration form fill in the following details:
(a) First name *
(b) Last name *
(c) Email *
(d) Address 1 *
(e) State *
(f) City *
(g) Gender *
(h) School Name *
(i) Log-in Name *
(j) Password *
(k) First name
(l) Last name
(n) E-mail address (of child - optional)
(o) Date of birth (day/month/year)
All fields will be mandatory.
6. Providing information to us is your choice. The primary purpose for the collection of
personal information as stated above is for the purposes of enabling the User to
participate in the Activity and Competition and to have a customized participation
experience and also for MSM to communicate with the User in connection with the
Activity. However, by registering on the Website, You agree to allow us authorized use
7. The information pertaining to the various Competitions and the details along with
specific terms and conditions including the dates, prize etc. shall be made available on the
Website from time to time and the participation by the User shall be deemed as
acceptance of the terms and conditions
8. MSM hereby grants you permission to use the Website provided that: (i) your use of the
Website as permitted is solely for your personal, noncommercial use; (ii) you will not
copy or distribute any part of the Website in any medium without MSM‟s prior written
authorization; and (iii) you will otherwise comply with the terms and conditions
9. The content on the Website, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts,
graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like ("Content") and
the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), all User
Submissions (as defined below), are owned by the MSM. Content on the Website is
provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used,
copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or
otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent
of the respective owners. You agree not to engage in the use, copying, or distribution of
any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or
distribution of User Submissions of third parties obtained through the Website for any
purposes whatsoever. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with
security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying
of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Content therein.
10. The Website may now or in the future permit the submission of text, images and Videos
submitted by you and other users ("User Submissions") and the hosting, sharing, and/or
publishing of such User Submissions. You understand that whether or not such User
Submissions are published, the MSM does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect
to any submissions.
11. By registering on the Website you agree that you are 18 years and above and are the
parent/guardian of the child/children registered by you on the Website for the purpose of
participation in the Competition and that all the information provided by you on the
Website is true and accurate.
12. You shall be solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of
posting or publishing them. In connection with User Submissions, you affirm, represent,
and/or warrant that: (i) you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and
permissions to use and authorize the MSM to use all copyright, patent, trademark, trade
secret, or other proprietary rights in and to any and all User Submissions to enable
inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Website
and these terms and conditions. For the sake of clarity, by submitting the User
Submissions to the Website, you hereby assign all intellectual property rights in the User Submissions to the MSM to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Submissions in connection with the Website and the MSM's (and its successor's) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Website (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels, worldwide and in perpetuity.
13. C. You agree that irrespective of whether you are selected further or not, the User Submission shall become the property of the MSM and all intellectual property rights vested therein shall stand assigned to the MSM for worldwide and in perpetuity to be exploited on anay and all media platforms now know or invented in the future.
14. In connection with User Submissions, you further agree and undertake that you shall not: (i) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant the MSM all of the license rights granted herein; (ii) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage the MSM or any third party; (iii) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or offends any religions or communities, or encourages superstition or blind belief or is likely to incite violence or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, violate any law and regulations or is otherwise inappropriate; (iv) post advertisements or solicitations of business: (v) impersonate another person.
16. You understand that when using the Website, you will be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources, and that the MSM is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submissions. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against the MSM with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold the MSM, its
Owners/Operators, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your or access to or use of the Website.
17. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE MSM INCLUDING ITS AFFILIATES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. THE MSM MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE.
18. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE MSM, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE MSM IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
19. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE MSM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR
ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
20. The Website is controlled and offered by the MSM from its facilities in India and makes no representations that the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
II. General terms & conditions
25. The Activity is open to Indian Citizens who have attained the age of 18 years, other than the employees of MSM, and its affiliates, subsidiaries, assignees, representatives and their immediate families and any companies and their subsidiaries that are sponsoring and/or promoting the Activity.
26. User acknowledge that he/she will not hold MSM and/or any of its Agents engaged by them with regard to this Activity liable for any loss or opportunity, monetary loss due to their participation in the Activity.
27. Non-conformance by any User of the Terms and Conditions contained herein will disqualify the User from participation or winning as the case maybe.
28. MSM reserves all rights to make amendments to the existing rules contained herein any time without prior notice.
29. MSM and its affiliates, subsidiaries reserve the right to cancel/ postpone/ stop/ terminate the Activity in its sole discretion.
30. MSM is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the Terms and Conditions contained herein. All information provided in the Activity is provided "As is" without
warranty of any kind. MSM makes no representations and disclaims all express, implied, and statutory warranties of any kind to the User and/or any third party including, without limitation, warranties as to accuracy, timeliness, completeness, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose.
31. Under no circumstance, unless due to willful misconduct or gross negligence, shall MSM and/or their directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, be liable to the User and/or any third party for any lost profits or lost opportunity, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages whatsoever, even if MSM has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The User specifically agrees not to file in person/through any family member and/or any third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India against MSM and/or their directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries to claim any damages or relief in connection with the Activity.
32. Any questions, queries or comments regarding the Activity should be forwarded to the following address:
Marketing & PR - SAB
Multi Screen Media Private Limited
3rd Floor, Interface,
Building No. 7, Off Malad Link Road,
Malad (West), Mumbai – 400 064
33. The decisions of MSM and its representatives shall be final and binding on all aspects of the Activity.
34. The Activity shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. All matters with respect to the Activity are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts at Mumbai only.